Sunday, March 1, 2009

Another Samoa trip

Well, I had not expected I would be returning to Samoa so soon. 24th March we will go for a 4 day package. This is great as it will give me chance to stay at Aggie Grey's and report back both here and on my website about staying at the the hotel as a guest.

Samoa is such a beautiful country, it will be lovely to return.

I have already put many pages about Samoa on my website at http://www.fascinating-travel-destinations.com/travel-to-samoa.html These include information on excellent hotel accommodation, restaurants - I was so surprised at the improvement in restaurants and hotels in Apia. When we lived there in the mid 1980's there was very little apart from Aggie's and the Tusitala, and only one reasonable restaurant, now gone.

I have included a page on sightseeing and put my first slideshow on it. I am not so happy with the slideshow. I am looking for something a little more refined and elegant.

But it is a wonderful way of displaying a lot of lovely photos for a good look at fascinating travel destinations.

No comments: